The Stark County Association for Justice is dedicated to client advocacy and to advance the learning and skills of its civil litigators.
- To advance the cause of those who are damaged in person and property
- To assist those who need legal help
- To protect the civil justice system and right to a trial by jury
- To resist any effort to reduce, limit or remove the rights of individuals that seek remedy through the civil justice system
- To uphold and defend The United States Constitution, The Ohio Constitution and laws of the United States
- To encourage cooperation among lawyers engaged in the furtherance of such objectives, and through such cooperation to promote justice, professionalism and humanity.
Membership is limited to attorneys dedicated to the representation of individual plaintiffs in personal injury, products liability, workers compensation and other disability cases who do not represent insurance companies, corporations, government agencies or other organizations in the defense of client injury or other types of disability cases and do not engage in the practice of directly soliciting accident victims.